Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another Night Out

I have linked the title of this blog to an awesome blog that I recently discovered. The Erwin House is being rebuilt in Crestview and the Erwins are talking about it on their blog. It's so great and filled with yummy, nutritional info nuggets about rebuilding and Crestview, etc. I am in awe and secretly wish I had thier life, just kidding. I really like mine. I love Crestview so much and am really happy Joel found our house. I do sometimes, often, fantasize about buying this house and adding on. I love our backyard. This house does have some goodness about it, but Morrow sucks and there ain't much you can do about that. We went out again last night and it was just too much damn fun. The Ron Titter Band is quite excellent. They are soooooo tight and soooooo into what they are doing. It's good to watch. It gets really exciting and then it's over. I could of used a longer set. Someday, I am just going to sit in the audience and drool over the uber hot drummer in the band. Wow. If anyone knows him, pluuuuueeeeez set me up. All the guys are super cute and they were wearing Black and White. Joel was strutting around 6th street like a bad boy that just left the wedding. It was hot. All my good and dear friends were out and the Tacodeli Mafia showed their support as always. Tacodeli. Good friends. Loyal supporters. I shelled out half a weeks pay for a babysitter again, but it's worth it to be young for a night. It's the cinderella complex. I get all gussied and go out for the night, race home by 3am to turn into Mom again. Joel and I stayed up till 4am, chatted wit da babysitter a bit, then passed out to tunes on the radio. It was all romantic and mom and dad need more nights out. Oh Beast! played after Ron Titter and I was swept back to the old days of oooogling over good bands. I'm really glad I lived it up when I did, pre-Jake. Hopefully, no one noticed the old fart grooving to the music. It's Sunday now and I'm finishing up this post. I did my 7 miler yesterday with my counselor, Penny. I have decided walking 7 miles is mentally like being washed, dried, ironed and folded. I feel so purged afterwards. Loverly. O.K. So, I broke down and did a myspace but I'm cheating by linking this blog to it. So . . .much . . .easier. I'm done. MUST . . DO . . YOGA. Go Ron Titter! You are my God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, shucks! Thanks for linking us!! And I'm sending you big ol' buy-and-fix-up-yr-dreamhouse vibes:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everybody deserves to have fun and do what they love. Now go forth and prosper! ;-)