Saturday, November 05, 2005

Just in time for Christmas

I know I've linked to her before but hey, she's my bestest of friends and I can't help myself. I love what she's doing. So, if you are looking for a truly unique gift or an awesomely beautiful card (that's 100% environmental) then hit the link to her site. Just surf around and you will find cool cakes that are made of wooden bases with her 100% locally drawn art pieces on them and coated with a caustic wax top. Check it out on her site because I suck describing it. Her cards are printed on paper that have seeds embedded in it and she uses soy ink so it's the gift that keeps giving. You and your child, mother, grandmother, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, dog, cat, etc. can plant this card and the memory will live on forever (as long as you water it regularly). Anyway, just check it out and you will see that she does a much better job of describing it than me. O.K. stay tuned for lots of positive living reading. My yoga is staying on track and making me feel very good about my core. Gotta get up and clean, clean, clean. The story of my life. Have a good week.

No comments: