Thursday, January 17, 2008

Revived!

It's been a while since I've posted my thoughts. All this Yogadenada blogging got me thinking. Last night, as I sat awake, long after the boys had gone down, a few questions arose . . .

Whoever happens to be in the know:

1. Who's really in charge here? (Planet Earth, etc.)

2. Is there really alien life form on other planets, are they roaming earth, and more importantly, should we be scared?

3. Is "The Secret" really "The Secret" and if so . . .is everyone really practicing it? Because, if they were . . .wouldn't we all be happy, secure, living in a wonderfully green society filled with world peace and tranquil harmony . . . weath abundant?????

4. What happens when we die? Jake wants to know.

O.K. thanks, and how sad that Kit got bumped off Project Runway (Bravo, Wednesdays). I really liked her.

No comments: